Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"Your first resort, and your last!"

I woke up to a sprinkle of unexpected snow on the ground, grabbed a cup of coffee (I've recently been scooping my roommates's Starbuck's dark roast in to the coffee maker -- I'm hooked), and sat down to flip through an old issue of "The Economist" when I came across a short promo on Hell.

I've always enjoyed reading "The Economist" not only for the international news that is very well covered, but also because every so often they do things like this:

"A very rough guide"

Due to our dying use of religion and increase reliance and faith in government, "The Economist" rightly published this flyer.  Why not create ads to save their economy?  It could be the best thing they do.

My favorite quote: "Money may well be the reason you are here especially if you come from Cahors, the city of usurers, or worked for Lehman Brothers.  But don't bring cash or cards, unless you want them melted down and poured into your mouth through a funnel."


No comments:

Post a Comment