Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Reading...

So I haven't had too much time to recreationally write this semester.  I'm taking six classes (while still subsequently receiving exceptional grades).  But this also means that I don't have enough time to do what I REALLY want to do.

I could be blogging about CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) or how regimes are established within global environmental politics - as I'm currently in my Global Environment class - but too much of something ruins its quality in the future.



Although a favorite add of mine, sometimes we don't want more.

Warning: As a general consensus of my friends at Fairfield University, senior year is unexpectedly overwhelming.  I've been reading VICE (recommendation by Georgia Lobb) to keep my mind off of the 'real world'.

An interesting, and local, article from yesterday:

"New York Cops Will Arrest You for Carrying Condoms"

Photo courtesy of VICE

And a realization from abroad (today):

"The Children of Romania's Communist Estates"

Photo by Ioana Moldovan

No comments:

Post a Comment